Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Extremely Embarrassed

I really should not show you these next two pictures. But the reality of it is - it looked like this. They are pics of our schoolroom 4 days ago. It got completely out of control - as you can see. I figure if you see the "before" pics you will appreciate the "after" pics much more. Here it goes......



Yikes!

More Yikes!!!

So, Brian gave me the green light to go visit my sister (Debbie) in Colorado IF I got the schoolroom back in order. Ah Ha! My ticket outta here.......




Ahhhh!

Let School Begin Again

So...... I leave in the morning to Castle Rock, CO to spend a few days with my very pregnant sister and her family. I will be taking Abbi, Maggie, Weston and Tess. We are all excited to play with and help the Fine Family.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the mess! Our "school room" has more of an office function now but we still call it the School Room. Sacred and life altering events and moments occur there in your School Room. Do not grow weary of well doing dear.