Thursday, October 4, 2007

Faithful Farm Yard Friend


Abbi's New Friend...
Cherished Chief
(6 year old Tobiano Paint)


Abbi and her handsome boy!



Lunging Chief. He walks around the corral at Abbi's command.







Abbi and her Papa share the same great love of horses.
Papa brought Chief to our home to stay.
(or at least until winter settles in)
He arrived in late June.
Ready to ride.
She is using the saddle and bridle that my dad (Papa) got
for me when I got my first horse
about 30 years ago.
(My first horse happened to be a Tobiano Paint also.)


I love my new rider, says Chief.





The cute friends.

A Dream Come True!




...and they lived happily ever after!!


2 comments:

Joe Blow said...

I stumbled across your blog today and I wanted to encourage you with your vision of starting a Christian Camp. I also have a dream of doing that someday. My wife and I moved to Idaho about a yar ago from Minnesota in hopes of starting a Chrstian Youth Ranch here. We have not yet been able to realize that dream, but we know we have a great God and we continue to look to him for opportunities to serve him. You can check out some of our story on our blog: http://scherrnthoughts.blogspot.com
I pray that for your vision of the Christian Camp and for your family. God Bless You!

Marty Scherr

Anonymous said...

hi this is ruth (abbi's penpal) that is really sweet i love it wi wish i had a horse soooooooooo bad and the horse was so beautiful

your friend Ruth