Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cowboy Up!!

August 9, 2008

We love this time of the year!  County Fairs and Rodeos!!  This year we only bought 4 tickets for the final night of Rodeo ~ the best of the best. (We usually buy tickets for everyone to go on the night they designate as Family Night which is more affordable for our family) Hudson and Abbi were the ones to accompany Brian and I for the evening.

IMG_7847

Hudson and Abbi

IMG_7828 

IMG_7839 IMG_7840

These two were being such goof balls.  I just kept taking pics of them.

IMG_7852

Parachuter brought in the American Flag

 

IMG_7857-1

Some fancy Bronco Riding.  We saw it all and had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hudson looks so handsome!! Sorry I never got to say goodbye to you after our retreat. I had to run a leader down for a meeting at her church. Thanks for the great food and conversation. I look forward to the next time that I get to hang out with your cute family!

Cinnamon said...

Great looking cow "boy" and "girl" :-) too cute!
We have one cowgirl in our midst and she's as tough as a horse~
Looks like a great time was had by all :-)
~Cinnamon