Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Workin' Man

We have a friend that is a contractor and really wanted to hire Caleb to help him out. Caleb really enjoys working for him and his 3 sons. Caleb comes home filthy and tired. And he loves it. He has been diligent to save his money and has been saving for a 4-wheeler. Well, last week, he bought one. He is a proud owner of a Honda Four Trax. I do have to say, it is nice for me that he has his own transportation to and from the camp to help his Dad.

805 029

Caleb has worked hard this summer, keeping up with all of his responsiblities at home, swim practice and working. Good job, Caleb!

1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

Oh I love to see a boy working!! Busy and tired is how every boy should be~ Good job Mountain Mama!

~Cinnamon
p.s you can email me if you'd like - check my site for my addy.