Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father/Son Weekend

Back in May on Memorial Weekend, Big Canyon hosted the 2nd Annual Father/Son Retreat!
(yes, I know, that was almost a month ago - and yes, I am a slacker)
But, I still wanted to share with you a few of the things they did.

Great meals and lots of eatin'
(come on, we are talking about boys and men)

Brian giving instruction to the climbing wall

Climbing!

More Climbing!
(Go Weston)

Rappelling!

More rappelling

A very serious Corn-Hole Tourney...
that went on all weekend!
Congrats to the Price Father/Son team.

Baseball Games


Fun Game Challenges
This is a blow-dart competition.

Worship and Teaching

Crazy Games
(for the dads)

Silly skits
(Hillbilly brothers with their hillbilly dog)
and the brothers with their goats.

It was a fun and memorable weekend for all!


8 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

what a fun, action packed weekend
for fathers and sons. not enough of
those!

thanks for sharing!!!

Barbara said...

It looks like everyone had a great time, I love seeing times like this.Hugs and blessings

Cinnamon said...

Oh I can just imagine all the activity that goes on there. What fun!! I'd love to be there for one of those "ugly teeth" skits :-)

~Cinnamon

Amy said...

Looks fun and wacky!!! It's ok that your a month behind. Loved the catch-up :)

Laura said...

Looks like a wonderful time...and the last picture is side splitter!!

A month behind...girl if I wrote down all the blog post I was behind on I'm pretty sure I'd just have to stop blogging all together. So your doing good;)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the pics! It was nice to see where my guys were doing that weekend. They are STILL talking about 'ugly sister'. :)

myletterstoemily said...

thanks for trying to vote. i know it's
pretty frustrating. will be sooooo glad
when this is over.

Sharon said...

can you tell us more about the corn-hole tourney? How do you play it?