Sunday, June 24, 2012

Daughters of The King

Dear Precious Daughter,
I am your daddy in Heaven, and I love you so much!
I know you have a daddy on earth too --- I created him,
just as I created you. But I am the God of all Heaven and earth,
and I am you King and you are my daughter.
You are precious to me in every way.
You will always be my girl and I will always be
YOUR GOD!
I will always love you, no matter what you do,
and I will NEVER leave you!
Love,
Your King


Brian and Dani Rae

We are so thankful for God's continual provision and love. 
"I have loved you with a love that lasts forever."
Jeremiah 31:3

5 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Gigi sends her a big hug and a big HELLO! And I think she is beautiful like her Mama :-)

~Cinnamon

Emilie R said...

Aunt Ashley,
Is the new header a hint that you might be coming back?

Emilie

American Actor HD Wallpapers said...

Beautiful photos

Affair Alerta said...

Greatful and nice blog, Thanks.bloom tattoos

Anonymous said...

Dani is like "mom he's about to penetrate me get the camera outta here!"