Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BEARS... OH MY!

This is a black bear!
However, it is a blonde black bear.
Confusing. I know.
But... it is what it is.
It is a black blonde bear!!


So why am I posting a picture of a bear and a stranger?
(no, it's not Caleb)
Well, funny you should ask....
that's exactly what I wanted to tell you about.

Caleb has the opportunity to work for an outfitter
 in Idaho in the Wilderness of No Return.
(he better return!)

Bear Hunting Season started the day after he got there last week.
He has 3 more weeks of bear hunters.
I think they have gotten 4 so far.

Caleb called me after the first bear kill.
"Mom, I helped gut a bear and then hauled it on my
4-wheeler. I think I have died and gone to heaven."

He will be there for the summer.
He is having an incredible experience.
Loving all that he gets to do!

We miss him!
BUT... very excited for him.





No comments: