Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Cool Pool!

Well, its not real big or very luxurious
BUT...
we do have this...
It works for cooling off and seems to be enough.
The smiles tell it all.

Tess and Coop blowing bubbles

Elizabeth and Coopman

Dani Rae

Tess

Ok. So... for these next few pics I just couldn't just pick a few,
There were so many cute ones of this little man.
Hard to choose...



"Caleb! Caleb? Is that you?"

"Hey Big Bro! I am missing you."
I wonder if he knows it is a sprinkler head that he
is talking in to.
Maybe he is ready for his own phone...



 "I trust in Your royal love;
My heart rejoices in Your salvation.
I will sing to You, O Lord,
For you have dealt bountifully with me."
Psalm 13:5-6




3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I love Coop! I love Coop! I love Coop! :-)

He's sooooo cute and just fits right into your sweet family.

~Cinnamon

American Actor HD Wallpapers said...

Beautiful work, as always.

Affair Alerta said...

Hi, it's a great piece of work.bloom tattoos