Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!



Good Friday!
We had "Special Time" ~ our time together before school where we do devotions, sing, pray, talk about the activities for the day, announcements etc. I had the children do math and then it was time to decorate the eggs. Oh, we had fun!
Funny Sidestory: Abbi asked if she could prep the colors of dye. I came in and smelled a very strong smell of my Kirkland Basalmic Vinegar. She never knew there was any other kind of vinegar except for the kind we dip our bread in. So, she put 3 tsp of basalmic instead of plain. Well, needless to say, the yellow dye was now brown. Ooops! We had a good laugh and we still had four other colors. She learned something new today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Your story reminded me of our egg coloring mishap. Savannah and David were so excited preparing the colors they didn't read the directions and put hot water in with the tablets... no vinegar. I learned, it works just fine!