Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ski Day

SWEET FRIEND - offered me a ski pass at Deer Valley
SWEET HUSBAND - stayed home with the children
SWEET SKIING!

March 11, 2008
It was a perfect spring day of skiing. Temp was 48 degrees. A little overcast with some sunshine sprinkled in. Great snow and lots of it. A fun day just being with my friend, Erin and "tearing" up the mountain. One day a year of perfect skiing - I am set!! That's all I need.

This is the view from the top.

To me, Deer Valley is the perfect ski resort. Here is why:

the staff carry your skis to and from your car, lotion in the bathrooms (very important), friendly staff, and NO snowboarders - just skiiers. Nothing against you snowboarders but it is nice to not have the worries of the boarders zipping around.



Don't Do It, Erin! Here she is right before heading down the Black Diamond run.

Well, not really. We stuck to the Blues and enjoyed every one of them.



The Duo.

Fabulous Day - Thank you Erin!

(and hubby)

3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I don't think I have ever seen a view like that in my life. It is amazing!!!

Natalie said...

Wow! That Erin girl must come from a really good looking family! hahahahaha!

PS--When's the next sushi dinner? I'm comin' over!

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

How fun...you derserve a day off! =)