Thursday, March 13, 2008

Missing...

Caleb was reading a book to Tess in the family room. Much time had passed and I hadn't seen them for awhile. So I started asking the children if they had seen Caleb and/or Tess. No one had. We all split up looking for them. He likes to take her outside so a few of them ran outside to look out there - nope! The rest of us split up in the house. Maggie came running up the stairs. "Mom! Mom! I found them and you will want to bring your camera. It is soooo cute!!!" So... I grabbed my camera and we all followed Maggie downstairs. There they were - sound asleep in Calebs bed. (Tess with her thumb.) My oldest and youngest taking a little nap together.
Awww, I love it!!



2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Awwwwwwww!

TnFullQuiver said...

It is so much fun having older children and younger children all mixed together. Last night our 14 year old snuggled our 4 year old up and they both fell asleep. My shoulder has been bothering me so our 11 year old offered to take the 4 year old to bed. I smiled as I watched 11 year old carry four year old to bed. It doesn't take a village to raise children just a family!
grace and peace,
julie