Thursday, October 29, 2009

Change

It's a good thing!


Ok. So, hopefully you have noticed the new background.


There are a few more changes...


* the children's sidebar pics
(except for Hudson and Caleb - waiting for the weather to cooperate)


* the info "About Me"


* our family pics on the sidebar


* AND followers!
I added that a few weeks ago. I was amazed that I actually had 14 followers (really 13 b/c Rachel is following me twice :) thanks Rach!)  I am glad to know there are at least 13 people that care about what I write and the pictures I share of our family. I love knowing that you are there. Thanks for following!!

4 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Oh I love all the new pictures!! Tessa's is ADORABLE!!!! What a cutie pie!

Now you have 14 followers :-)

~Cinnamon

Mrs. Taffy said...

Your family is Awesome and Inspiring and Adorable and sooo Godly! Actually our family would love to be doing what your family is doing...it's a wonderful thing! Thanks for blogging!

Natalie said...

Wow! Love the new look! The new pictures are fantastic!

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

Your new pics are beautiful. You are definately blessed!

Jessica