Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Honoring Our Dad

The Slideshow to Honor Our Dad
Remember the post about my dad "handing over" the business to my brothers and him "moving on" to other things? Well, Brian and I (mostly Brian) put together a slideshow in honor of him. We couldn't have done it without all of my siblings and their families sending us great pics from the past years. It is about 13 minutes long but definitely worth the watch. So, grab a cup of tea and enjoy!

Be sure to turn up the volume and listen to the words as you watch the pics.

3 comments:

Messy and Wonderful said...

Sweet tribute and I do have to say that you have some STYLIN hairdo's through the years!

Mountain Mama said...

Laurie,
Ya I know. Great "do's". Keep in mind for most of those do's I had a comb in my back pocket. And can you believe I use to sit and get a 3 hour perm?
ashley

Anderson, Party of Five! said...

Happy 40th Birthday, Ashley!!! Look at all you have accomplished and all that is yet to come! I am tagging you - check out some of the blogs to see what that means. I want to hear where you were 10 years ago - in our house!! Thanks for the book - LOVED it!!!