Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Laundry Angel

Launderess in Training
For the past month Abbi has been doing laundry with me. What a great help! Well, this week she took on a full laundry day all by herself. She sorted first thing in the morning and was folding the last load right before bed. She did it!
Thanks Abbi! I love your cheerful heart and willingness to help.





These are the piles folded and ready to be delivered.




I know everyone has their system of laundry. Here is ours...

We do laundry 2 days a week. It starts in the morning and is done by the end of the day. The following morning, along with morning chores, each child delivers and puts away their pile. The older child in the room helps the younger with the hanging and making sure things get put in the right place. Laundry Done! I don't think or mess it with it except on those 2 days.

Sheets and towels are not done as frequently and usually on Saturday while we are doing our Saturday chores.

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

ok tell me how to get my children to do that !!!!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

Our dryer is broken. Can I ship mine to Abbi to be done?