Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Palm Springs - Part 3

Days 4 & 5
I know, I know, I must be boring you all to death with all of these pictures. Please humor me, after all , I did take 507 pics - that is insane.
I guess you could say, I needed sunshine.
Anyways, most of our days consisted of about the same activities. Swim, eat, rest, eat, swim, swim, bed!
Brian was able to read 2 books and I finished the one I was reading. Excellent! I will share it with you another post. Each morning the children would pick fruit from the trees around the property. Oh my goodness!! So incredible. The oranges were our favorite.



Just returned from the morning orange picking.



Maggie cutting and picking seeds. Caleb juicing them. My mouth is watering just thinking about the juice. Amazing!!!



The boys playing water basketball.



Brian vs Caleb and Hudson
The Big Noodle War



Elizabeth warming in the sun



Jump Weston!



Go Dani Rae!




The Mattress Queen



Everyone in the pool



Brian and Tess - soakin' in the sun



Brian taught the children how to play "Pitch" (a card game). It is a game for four and you are paired up. Abbi and I won every game. Hudson and Brian were good sports.




Big sister feeding little sister.



Keeping warm in the cool mornings



Tess and Hudson



Caleb and Maggie



Dani and Elizabeth



Caleb and Tess




Elizabeth



The Three Musketeers



This is Brian.
This is Brian in charge of dinner.
This is Brian being very busy reading his book while cooking the meat.
Go Brian!




This is Dinner!
Great job, Honey!!





Another few fun days in the sun and pool!


2 comments:

TnFullQuiver said...

Ashley,
Your pictures make me long for a summer vacation! I enjoy seeing your family soaking in the sun and family time. I bet it was hard to come back to colder temps at home. Hope you are still feeling well. I am praying for you and the precious one that grows in your womb.
grace and peace,
julie

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

You just convinced me that we reallllly need a vacation.