Friday, March 26, 2010

Bleeding Purple

I will bet you did not know that Brian and I have "purple" running through us.
As a matter of fact, so does Brian's sister and her husband, my two brothers, my sister and her husband, many cousins, my mom and dad and my grandpa.
Wow! That's a lot of family folk with purple blood.



Go Kansas State!

Yep! We are all graduates of Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas (the little apple).

In case you missed the festivities of March Madness (college basketball) last night, let me fill you in:
K-State beat Xavier. In double OT!!
Welcome to the Elite Eight!!

Oh, and did I mention that the game was in Salt Lake?
And so is Saturday's Elite Eight game!!

My dad got 12 tickets and the men (my dad, uncle, brothers, nephews, husband, sons) of the family attended last nights game.
They will be there again on Saturday!


WILLIE THE WILDCAT
Go Wildcats!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Man, that sounds like a lot of fun!! I bet the guys had a blast:)

myletterstoemily said...

my husband, who is traveling this week,
just gave me the play by play of that
game!

incredible! go wildcats!

~Bren~ said...

Ashley, I lost your email address...can you email me with it? I have something to send you. Thanks Bren