Friday, March 5, 2010

New Winter Olympic Sport?

Tomahawk Toss
Why not?
It's got a nice "ring" to the name and you can do it in the snow.
Perfect!

Equipment Needed:
*A target*
(This particular one was built by Caleb with some leftover lumber. He said he didn't have a tape measure so it is a little cattywompus.
 Do ya think?)

*A Tomahawk*
*And a professional thrower!*


BULLSEYE!


Here is another competitor in training.
(Weston)


Nice form and a good hit.


Well, I am off to have a visit with the Olympic Committee...
:-)




5 comments:

Laura said...

WOW!!! My boys would LOVE this, wish we lived closer!!!

Amy said...

I'm with The Muncks but not sure if I'm as brave of a Momma as you!!!

Cinnamon said...

Now that's a boy day for ya!! I love it!!

We do that with throwing knives out front on our old broken garage door. The boys love it! The girls love it!

I'm just not sure the staff and residents at the nursing home across the street do :-)

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

I sent you a beautiful blogger award. Enjoy.

myletterstoemily said...

you have a couple of daniel boones there!

gold and silver!