Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He Lives!

Jesus is the King of Kings.
Jesus is the Name above all names.

Jesus is Lord of my life!


Easter Sunday
We went to church.
We spent the day with family at Grant's (my younger bro) house in Salt Lake.

We feasted!

We had fellowship with family!

My Grandma (96) and Shannon's Gma (86)
Aren't they the cutest?

Mom and Me

We had fun!





Jesus on the cross at Calvary covers it all ~ my sins past, present and future.
He suffered and died for all.
AND then He rose from the dead.

He Lives!

5 comments:

Andrea Cherie said...

Gosh your children are beautiful! Have I told you that before?!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures of the family!! Do you make all those dresses for your girls?? Too cute! Looks like you had a great Easter and celebration of what Jesus has done for us. Amen sister!
:) Shelley

Cinnamon said...

Beautiful pictures of the children. Those dresses are sooo springy! I love them!!

What a blessing to be with family and celebrate LIFE!

YOU look fabulous~

~Cinnamon

Laura said...

Indeed HE lives!!!

Love the pictures they are great, the girls look so sweet!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! The girls dressed are great:)