Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mother - In - Love

How many of you absolutely love and adore your mother-in-law?  My hand is raised high in the air!  I feel so blessed to have such a friend in my mother-in-law.  It is a real treat when she comes to visit.

Grandma June and the crew (minus me, the photographer)

IMG_0830-1

She made butterhorns with the girls, helped with cooking meals for the campers, jumped on the tramp, played lots of games and read lots of books.

IMG_0635 

She has a favorite place, in our neck of the woods, that she likes to go to when she visits - Taggarts Grille!  A little family restaurant tucked away in the mountains with a pond, and birds roaming the grounds.  Oh! and Homemade everything!

IMG_0768-1 

Grandma June came last weekend.  She was so helpful with the children and everything at the home-front while we were hosting a group at Big Canyon.  We all get real spoiled (spoiled with love and attention) when she is here.

 IMG_0771-1IMG_0811-1IMG_0807IMG_0801-1

IMG_0812 IMG_0773-1

Mr Peacock watching us eat.

IMG_0825-1

We love you, Grandma June!

1 comment:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hi there~
I stumbled over to your blog~ what a wonderful family. I'm sorry to read of you loss last May. Prayers to you!! (((Hugs)))
I'm the mom of 6 kiddos.
4 boys age 14,11,9,6, and 2 girls
age 3 and 1 (Oct 4).
I would love it if God would bless our family again!
I hope you will come over to my blog and leave me a comment~
It will make it eazier to find my way back over to your blog~~~
Peace in Christ,
Georgiann
ourfruitfulharvest.blogspot.com