Sunday, October 5, 2008

Women Women Everywhere!!!

WOW!!!  And double Wow! 

The women of our church had their 4th annual "Women's Weekend Together".  And it was here at Big Canyon!  I have been blessed.  New friendships.  Deeper friendships with those I already knew.  Tears.  Laughter.  Challenged.  Encouraged. 

Now, you are probably wondering how it was possible for me to take part since I am the "camp cook".  Well, let's just say, I have a great husband!!  And the schedule was such that it was very do-able (thanks Brenda!).  I did the cooking, the children helped with the setting up and serving, and Brian did the clean up.  Great team effort!  And that's what I call Family Life - - serving together.

Christina G. (from Salt Lake) was our guest speaker.  So precious and what a heart for the Lord!  Her journey with the Lord would "floor you".  She is so passionate about Jesus and such an encouragement to those around her.  Have you ever heard Beth Moore speak or Kay Arthur?  I would say, Christina is as cute in her way of speaking as Beth Moore and as well versed as Kay Arthur.  What a sweet woman!

No comments: