Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Girls Bathroom

Between the two girls' rooms there is a bathroom. The first part of it has two sinks. Then behind the next door there is a toilet and shower. It is a very cute set up. However, I lack in decorating skills and was never sure how to decorate it. So, I just didn't. Well, it has been 4 years and still nothing.  UNTIL this week!! My dear SIL, Shan, came up and gave me great ideas and helped me pick out a color for the bright sterile white walls. She came up on Wednesday. I taped and she started painting. The job went quickly and I LOVE it! So cute and cozy - finally!

Painted!

And decorated!!

 

IMG_0384

 IMG_0385

IMG_0383

(It's hard to tell but the color is a periwinkle purple)

The girls love it.

Thanks for your help, Shan!

4 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

It looks great... but you should paint the cabinet white (or cream). It would look a TON better.

Unknown said...

Great job! beautiful!!!

Andrea Cherie said...

I love that color!