Saturday, May 30, 2009

Missing AGAIN!!!

 

I know, I know, I have been terrible with my updating. Are you curious as to what I have been doing?

Well, even if you are not, you are still going to find out - - BUT only, if you keep reading.

You see, I have met a sweet friend (and family) through blogging. Last fall, she asked if their family could come to our place for part of their family vacation.

OF COURSE!!!!

They have been in Yellowstone and then will swing down to see us. We are all so excited to really meet them. This is their trailer and it will be parked at our house for a couple of days. However, they will be staying with us in our home.

We don't have campers at Big Canyon this weekend so it has given me a chance to get some projects done this week. We have been busy!!!

Stay tuned to see what we have been up to.

No comments: