Monday, November 10, 2008

Here Ducky Ducky

A couple of weekends ago Papa (my dad) took Hudson and Weston duck hunting.  As you can see, it was a beautiful day for being outside but not for hunting duck. 

IMG_1893

 

The ducks you see here are decoys.  I guess you could shoot one but it would be illegal because they are not flying and they probably wouldn't taste very good ~ they are plastic.  However, in my opinion, I don't like the taste of real duck either.

IMG_1892

 

 

Weston and Hudson waiting in the duck blind for some ducks to fly over head.  Waiting and waiting and waiting...

IMG_1903-1

 

The only thing that flew their way that day were - butterflies!

IMG_1902-1

They had a great time with their Papa at the Duck Club.

1 comment:

 The Morris Family said...

Well I thought I would say HI, its not that I would not like to comment more often but it takes so long for the comment thingy to come up....I do check on ya'll. Thanks so much for stopping in on us too, I am grateful to have met you and your family!! There are so many things we have in common...boys, outdoors stuff,goats and pictures:) May the Lord continue to bless and provide in mighty ways to you all!!
Cindy