Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Votes are In

I Voted!

I hope you all vote today.

Normally, voting is not that big of an event.  However, in our family, politics (this year) have been talked about - a lot!   Hudson and Abbi wanted to see what it was like to vote so they accompanied me.  Again, in my mind, no big deal.  BUT... the poll-workers thought it was the greatest thing ever!!!  They commended me over and over. They all told me what an excellent thing I had just done.

So, if you need a "pat on the back" today, take your children to the voting polls and let them vote with you.  If you don't get a "pat" at least your children will get a fun learning experience.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I still remember going to vote with my mom when I was probably about 5! Great job!

Teri said...

Ok, isn't that the coolest thing? That your kids would actually WANT to know about the electoral process? Gotta love that natural desire to learn inspired by homeschooling.