Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just a little Faith

Before devotions the other night - Brian asks, "Do you trust us?"  The children all said yes.  "Prove your trust/faith" was his next statement.  We then did the Faith Fall.  Fall straight backwards and let the rest of the family catch you.

IMG_2264     IMG_2265

Now, lets just say,  I trust my children and I know they would do their best to catch me.  But could they physically do it? I was quite nervous.  But they did it!!  They are so strong!

Then there is Tess... after watching everyone else do it, she climbed up on the stool and away she went.  Of course, once was not enough for her.

IMG_2266

IMG_2267

We are going through the book of Proverbs as a family.  Many great discussions and lessons!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

A) Totally impressed that your kids caught you. I'd probably crush mine in one fell swoop.

B) LOVE IT that Tess did it, too!

Tracy H. said...

I love that game and what a great idea for the family! Your life is sure full of adventure, that is for sure.

Cinnamon said...

Thanks for the great reminder of this idea~
~Cinnamon