Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sometimes We Got Out...

of the pool, that is.

And when we did, we kept quite busy.

IMG_6953-1

See, we ARE busy ~ reading.

IMG_7141-1   IMG_7330-1

Our little spiritual one is reading "mom-mom's byebye (bible)"

IMG_7136-1

 

Do you see these beauties? They are oranges and the condos have orange trees all over the yards. The children picked them each morning and made fresh O.J. for breakfast. There is nothing better!

IMG_7350-1

IMG_7349-1    IMG_7341-1

 

  Beach Ball

IMG_6982

Lying in the sun

IMG_7414-1

Football

IMG_7323-1

Bubbles

IMG_7278-1

IMG_7287    IMG_7292-1

Golf

IMG_7455

Frisbee

IMG_7316-1

IMG_7319-1

IMG_7321-1

More great times!

7 comments:

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

OK you've convinced me. I need a vacation.

Andrea Cherie said...

That's a huge sack of oranges the girls have! I'm jealous! More and more you make me want a big family too, you all just have SO much fun together!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Messy and Wonderful said...

I bet you're holding on tight to those memories today with all this wonderful weather!

But hey, we live in the mountains, right?

Natalie said...

I feel peaceful just looking at it all!

Cinnamon said...

Oh those beautiful oranges!! Makes me miss them~

So glad you're having a blast on your vacation. It looks like such fun! We can't wait for ours.

~Cinnamon

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a blast. I am looking forward to seeing you guys today.