Friday, April 24, 2009

Where in the World is Mountain Mama?

 

I have been many places, as of late, but this is one place that desperately needed me... and it has needed me for quite some time - - - -

IMG_8459

Our School Room!!!

This is a picture of the process - everything pulled out.

It is getting an overhaul ~ BIG Time!!

My beloved said I can blog again when it is finished (I had to sneak this post in b/c I needed a break). Pray for me - I need to stay focused! Way too easily distracted. :>)  And I need another boost of energy. I have been working for 2 days (not straight - there is "life" to live) in this room. Making progress but ready to be done.

Here I go..........................

4 comments:

j said...

Hi I came across your blog and you have a beautiful family. I like your school room- even messy :) I have 4 children 4 and under and it is fun to look at other large families. Blessings.
Jessica Argon

Cinnamon said...

How about I come over with some hot tea or a cup of hot cocoa and help. I love helping others organize :-)

~Cinnamon

 The Morris Family said...

I can not wait to see the finished work....I know you can do it!!!!
Cindy

Unknown said...

I''d love to see the update. Is it finished?