Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Viewing - KS Part 3



We Love Papa Jerry!

This was "our" time as a family to see him one last time and to say our good-byes to Jerry. In the casket, he lie with his favorite fishing pole and fishing hat. Perfect!! (btw- Jerry LOVED and LIVED to fish!) Those are some of my children's favorite memories of Papa Jerry - Great times!

After Sheila's (Brian's sister) family and ours had "our time", friends and family poured in to do the same. Jerry was loved by many and loved each of them right back.

I caught this pic of Weston while we were all visiting. He is sitting in a chair right in front of Papa Jerry's casket. Just staring... I asked him if he was ok. He said, "Yea. I am just going to miss Papa Jerry." I hugged him and said, "I know."

Cousin Austin and Hudson

Cousin Brooke and Tessa

Dani Rae snuggled Aunt Sheila after a long day of travel and emotions. (Sheila LOVED it!)

"Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord."
Psalm 27:14

No comments: