were AND are greatly appreciated. It sure has been a crazy couple of weeks.* 8/15 Brian's dad is life-flighted to Kansas City b/c of massive bleeding on his brain.
* 8/16 Hit by a drunk driver while taking Brian to the airport. He had an early flight to go be with his dad in KC.
* 8/16-8/21 Brian (among many other loved ones) spends the week with his Dad in the hospital - praying for a miracle. Brian is blessed by friends and relatives that stop by to give support during this difficult time.
* 8/21 Brian flies back to Utah. At 11:55 pm Jerry peacefully passes. So many tears.
* 8/25 In honor of Jerry's life, my parents helped us with plane tickets to fly to KS. What a blessing! So much easier than a 2 day road trip both ways.
* 8/25 4pm The viewing. So much love from friends and family.
* 8/26 The Celebration of Life Service for Jerry.
* 8/27 Fly home.
* 8/28 Evening worship at Big Canyon
* 8/29 2nd Annual Christian Music Festival at Big Canyon.* 8/31 COMPUTER CRASHED!
Even though our circumstances have been difficult, God has been so good. Many trials, but so many more blessings as we have walked this part of our journey.
I will fill in the details in the following posts.
Thank you so much for your prayers, support, emails, hugs, phone calls and LOVE!!