Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Got Framers?

I DO!!

What kind of framer would you like?

I have a retired framer that leads the crew - Mr. O


I have a framer's helper - my Dad


I have a handsome framer - my Hubby


I have a framer-in-training - Caleb


And another framer-in-training - Hudson


I have a framer's errand girl - Abbi


And I have 4 framer's cheerleaders - Maggie, Elizabeth, Dani and Tess












After a big day of "framing" - they CRASH!

How many "framers" do you see?

sidenote: the white glare in most of the pictures is b/c of the snow.  I might also mention - it is freezing with the wind, snow and no walls! They are troopers!! AND making good progress.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's great! We will need some framers soon to frame up our new addition the house and the shop. Can we borrow yours??

BTW, the last picture would have made a great Wordless Wednesday picture:)

Messy and Wonderful said...

Where is Weston? Slacker framer?

Cinnamon said...

You can add John, the friend framer :-)

I love the last picture~ Cinnamon

Laura said...

We love seeing the progrees that your family is making...we are all about team work!

Your little farmers in training look tuckered out...so sweet!