Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NOW...THIS was fun!

The Big Shootout


Grant (my bro) and his boys came up last weekend to do some target shooting. 


Jacob and Weston 
with the all powerful Red Ryder BB Guns



Josh, Jacob and Weston



Aim...Fire!!



Grant helping Josh get in on some of the action



Caleb with his new purchase at Cabela's - Compact Survival .22



We all got to shoot "a round" with Grant's handgun



My Mr. Hot Shot



And ME!! 
Yep, I gave it a try. So very fun.



I had a moment of deja vu taking me back to the 80's and feeling like one of "Charlies Angels".



We finished the Shootout with the 12 gauge. Everyone got 5 shells. Best out of 5 wins.
Caleb won!



Thanks Grant and boys for coming our way and sharing your artillery-fun with us.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just loving looking at your pictures~! The view is amazing!

Cinnamon said...

Oh Ashely, you could sooo be Farrah!!! Brings back memories :-)

What fun you all had. The kids love to shoot with John, especially when they get some meat :-)

And no I'm sorry but I think Caleb needs a good wife for some yummy rolls. But we'd love to have him over and we'll let him play in the kitchen. I know he can make something in there without burning it. Even if it's a "raw" meal :-) hee hee

Love all the pictures~ Cinnamon
p.s Gunnar like Calebs new purchase.

Amy said...

Oh my boys would love this opportunity. Looks like a blast. Liked the Charlie's Angels shot.

TX Doodler said...

Omgosh, what fun! Hubster bought me my 1st air rifle this fall & I could take a few pointers.
Love your vest & you could be Charlie's Jill Munroe for sure! Cuter than either Farrah Fawcett or Cheryl Tiegs. Showing my age :(

Anonymous said...

What a fun time for little and big "shooters" alike! I am just glad I was not there to compete against Caleb. You know since he became a "dead eye Dick" with the pheasants, he is a very hard act to follow when it comes to shooting things out of the sky. I would have predicted his win. Of course, who am I but his NanaE!