Saturday, January 19, 2008

ER

Friday, January 18
Hudson recieves 4 stitches!
Instead of a trip to Costco to get groceries, we went to the ER to get Hudson stitches. Horseplay with a sibling caused him to slip on the tile and hit his head. Fortunately, no concussion - just stitches. He showed great self-control through it all and took a long nap afterwards.





Score:
Hudson - 4th set of stitches (could have had a few more)
Caleb - 1 set
Everyone else - 0
1st pic - Brian's attempt to close it
2nd pic - 4 stitches



2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hudson, I have to say I have studied your pictures here several times and they still give me the shivers! I do not like for you to be hurt, but your smile/lack of tears helps me a lot! Uncle Grant had stiches in about the same place as a toddler - not visible now! I'm sure this will not hurt your good looks! Your Nana & Papa