Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snow Tunnel


I am in love with our snow removal guys!
"The Guys" are my husband and Caleb. They have been at it since we got home from church this afternoon (about 6 hours). We have had so much wind and that makes for deep drifts on our road. Not to mention the snow piles on the side. It was as high as 43 degrees today so that makes for "cement" snow. Anyhow, Brian has been lifting snow up and over the drifts with the backhoe and Caleb cleans it up with the truck and plow. I can see their headlights down there ~ working away. They are doing a great job. We have a warm dinner waiting for them. If you come our way, be sure to notice the magnificent plowed road.
Photo: This is not Brian and this is not our backhoe. But if I could get down there with my camera, I am sure this is what he would look like. I pulled this pic from the web.

3 comments:

Messy and Wonderful said...

Again, can they come over to our house???

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

Thanks again for bringing us a delicious dinner! Looks like we might eat it again tonight, there was more than enough. We loved Abbi's bread too. It was great for toast and jam this morning! Is she starting a bread making business?

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.