Sunday, January 20, 2008

post by Abbi

A&M Ranch

Playmobil has been our favorite toy.
My favorite part is setting the playmobil up.
We do all kinds of "set ups" like farms, castles, zoos, and hotels.
This set up is a zoo/farm.
Maggie found the things we needed, and I then put things where they belong.
It was team work!


This is the whole set up.

There are pigs, horses,deer,lions,cows,cats,birds,foxs,ducks,and a elk

You try to find the rest!




Here is a mother with her tot in the garden gathering vegetebles.
With her husband gathering vegtebles in the other garden close by.

They also have a umbrella to keep them cool on a hot summer day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbi, you wrote a very nice description about one of your favorite pasttimes! I always enjoy the times you do not know I am around and I get to listen in on the story line of what is happening in your playmobile world at the moment. You create lots of interesting situations! We love you, Nana & Papa