Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not Paying!!

Oh the Creativity...

Brian and I were talking in his office and all of a sudden we hear Maggie run down the hall and yell, (in both of our minds, we are thinking, oh great, more teasing ~ argh!) " I am not paying my taxes!!!" WHAT!?! Did she just say, "I am not paying my taxes."? Brian and I just started laughing. I stepped out of the office and Hudson (dressed as a Roman soldier) had Maggie bound with her hands behind her back. She was to pay her taxes - - in Awana bucks ~ money they earn at Awana for memorizing scripture. Caleb was the King and he was demanding that all people were to pay their taxes. Hudson was the collector. Maggie, Abbi and Weston were the poor peasants. As parents, we enjoy watching our children be creative and play with one another. What a blessing that they have each other and that WE have THEM!!!

No comments: