Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wild Boys



Oh so Wild!


Amongst the sadness we are still living life to the fullest, as best we can. We got back into the swing of things with school first thing this morning. Yes, I had my leg elevated! Mandy and her children came over to bring dinner and play with my children. They played with our baby animals and my children also took them to their fort that they have worked on almost every day for the past 3 weeks. I have not been over there to see it - I can only imagine what they have created because I know the scraps and things that they have used to build it.


Today, I looked out the window and I saw little peoples crawling and sprinting into the next clump of trees. As I got a closer look it was Weston dressed as an Indian ~ face paint and all. (I might add that it was not actual face paint but paint that they found from a Paint By Number kit - you can imagine how much scrubbing and scraping it took to get it off ~ Ouch!) And Hudson dressed as cowboy. Not sure if they were hunting or going to war but it sure tickled my heart to see them having so much fun. Not to mention that Weston's older brother would be a willing participant to play with him. Oh the joys of motherhood. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anderson, Party of Five! said...

SO precious. Love those boys!! Good to see you today. We will continue to pray for the Zwahlen family. The daily verse on my blog says "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." Romans 12:15
We hurt with you and for you, but we rejoice in our savior and the fact that your sweet baby boy is in his presence!