Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It just Can't Be!

My Baby turned 3!

She has been anxiously awaiting this day. It has finally come!! Now she can be 3.

Tessa helping Hudson make her PINK Coconut Cream Pie.


Her birthday dinner on the birthday plate


Some of the party guests -
(even Toby joined in on the party with a window seat)








Gift Opening









Happy Birthday Tessa!



You are a sweet-heart! You bring so much joy to my heart. We love your giggles, snuggles and kisses. We have been blessed by you!!

7 comments:

4shepherds said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!!! You are one beautiful little 3 year old!!
Love You!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!

your friends~

Gianna, Gaela, Gladys and Grace and their Mama :-)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!

Natalie said...

Love the pics! Happy Birthday, Tessa!

 The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday from the Morris family!!!!!

Looks like you got a lot of girley gifts....love those baby dolls, Mercy LOVES babies too!!!

Carissa Blanchard said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable "baby!" :o) I left you a award on my blog! I hope it makes you happy, reading your blog makes me happy!

Blessings,
Mrs. Taffy
(Carissa)

www.mylifeonataffypull.blogspot.com

Teri said...

I have also left you an award. You have a very popular blog - and one that really blesses.