Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Secret...


I just have to tell you.
When it comes to decorating for Christmas, the children get most excited about setting up the Nativity Scenes (the tree is a close second). I have collected Nativities through the years. All varieties - porcelain, glass, china, salt, stuffed, Playmobil, wooden etc. Each one of them unique.

Here is the secret:
I buy a Nativity Set AFTER Christmas when they are 50%-75% off the original price.
It's perfect. Another Nativity. Another Great deal!
















3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I love it! Those are so adorable~

~Cinnamon

Natalie said...

These are beautiful!

TX Doodler said...

We do this too! We put ours out the day after Thanksgiving. So far we only have one kid friendly one the boys can help with, Veggie Tales Nativity. I'd love to see pics of your Playmobil set...awesome! We have a set with Jesus, Mary & Joseph that is missing a big chunk & was glued together. It has the most sentimental significance to me. When we 1st moved into our house, my oldest tried to play ball with it & it broke. He was just a toddler & didn't mean to. I just have cute memories of that year & love it! Love your new header with the beautiful snowy Utah scenery! Gorgeous!