Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh Baby!


Just wanted to let you know that I am still pregnant.
This is definitely par-for-the-course...
to be late is to be expected.
I was prepared to be pregnant well beyond my due date.
That's just the way we "do" babies around here.
:-)

No contractions last night.
Still none this morning.
Valerie said it perfectly - -
"He will be here when he is GOOD and READY!"
Until then, we will wait anxiously but patiently.

"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
 his greatness no one can fathom. 
One generation will commend your works to another; 
they will tell of your mighty works."

Psalm 145:3,4


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you...and your little guy that is just not quite ready. :) You look beautiful...truly glowing...enjoy these last few hours (positive thinking here), I'm sure he'll make his appearance soon. :) {{{HUGS}}}

Susan said...

and they say its us girls that are always late!!

Anderson, Party of Five! said...

You look beautiful!

Unknown said...

When I saw the title post, I thought I would see a picture of a baby in your arms, but alas still in the belly. That is right, he will come when he is good and ready. Much prayers and love.

Shelley

Amy said...

You are so cute with that little baby belly!!! Hope he makes his arrival soon. Still waiting on mine as well :)

 The Morris Family said...

so cute, just a little ball in the front and when u "pop" you'll look just fabulous!!!!

Can't wait!!

Cindy

Laura said...

WOW, you look like you have a little basketball...so sweet! Other than tummy your so tiny! Praying delivery goes GREAT! And he will get He in the Lords "perfect" timing!

Cinnamon said...

I remember leaving a comment here but I see I didn't :-0 Must be my after baby fog kicking in again :-/

Thank you for the picture. You will look back at this and be so glad you posted it, against your will :-) hee hee

You look WAAAAY too good to be having your bazillionth baby and due anyday. Did you like that "bazillionth" ~snicker snicker~

Just saw the next post, no baby yet. Well that's okay, maybe he is packing ALL his belongings :-)

hugs~ Cinnamon