Monday, March 28, 2011

Wrap him up!


I have had many baby slings...
this one is my absolute favorite.

Let me introduce you to the 
Moby Wrap!
It crosses in the back, crosses in the front and wraps around the waist.
The weight is well distributed so your shoulders, or back, or arms don't ache.
Very comfortable!

The baby's bum goes in one side

 the feet get tucked in the other side

Voila!
Hands free.
Comfy mom.
Snuggly baby!


And then...
Kiss Kiss Kiss
the baby.
Mmmm Mmmm
Can't get enough of this boy! 

My sister gave this to me and Cooper,
SO...
Thanks sweet sister.
We love it!!

4 comments:

Mendi... said...

Ashley you look amazing and oh so happy! :o) Praising God with you and for you... You've faced various trials and tribulations over the past several weeks yet God has been so very faithful and your trust in Him has been unshakable! Hallelujah!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Moby Wrap!!! Praise the Lord for his healing and protecting precious Cooper!
Nicole

Amy said...

He is so cute in the moby wrap and look GREAT!!! A friend of mine made me one but I haven't figured out how to wear it yet. I need someone to show me in person:) so I've been using my ring sling instead.

Debbie said...

He is so cute...I have not blogged in so long and I cam back to you have a new baby. I think you just found out you were pg the last time I visited your blog. Congrats!!!