Friday, February 1, 2008

Energizer Bunny


That is what I was today for my husband. I "energized" him. If you have ever read "Love and Respect", you know what I am talking about. I rode in the backhoe with him while he moved MORE snow from last nights HUGE storm. Yes, I just sat in the backhoe with him ~ shoulder to shoulder. No agenda. Just enjoyed being with him. He greatly appreciated me being there with him. After awhile, I got out, took some pics and hiked back home. 1st pic ~ my view while sitting in the backhoe.


Hard to see the depth of the snow in these pictures because of the lighting but hopefully you get the idea of how much is out there. He had the road completely plowed the night before and the next morning it was like he had not plowed all winter. 3 feet of snow everywhere! Hard to see the road.














1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

Goodness!! Our 7 inches seems like nothing!! That was wonderful that you spent some time with him. I have not read that book. Hmmmm. I'll have to look it up.