Friday, February 8, 2008

The Rooster Crowed!


For the first time in a long time ~ we had sunshine and blue skies! Praise the Lord!!!! Even the rooster was crowing ~ maybe his way of singing praises to the Lord. Not to complain, because I know we need the snow to avoid more drought, and we do live in the mountains after all, but I really think I have had enough snow for a season. (It doesn't matter what I think or want for that matter because we have another storm forecasted for Wednesday.) Oh well.
This morning, I had the honors of speaking at a MOPS group here in Park City. I spoke on Time and managing it. Getting organized and prioritizing. Hudson and Abbi both shared about things we do in our family. What a great group of women! We were blessed to share and hopefully the women were blessed and encouraged by our words.
Loving the sunshine!

No comments: